Sharing our Thanksgiving Family Pie Recipe
With Thanksgiving being a time for sharing a meal around the table, we'd like to share our own special recipe for Thanksgiving Family Pie, but we really need your help to bake it...
- A Ktchen Table and Chairs
- A Sofa and an Armchair
- A Bed and a Lamp
- A Dresser and a Desk
- Your Generous Support
Steps: Gently mis with respect and kindness to fill an empty home
Serves: People in need right here in Westchester County:
- Those moving out of homeless shelters into permanent housing
- Women and Children escaping domestic violence
- Working families struggling to stay about the poverty line
- Young adults aging out of foster care
- Victims of fires or other natural disasters
Will You Help a Famlily in Need This Thanksgiving?
It costs Furniture Sharehouse approximately $375 per family to provide free basic household furnishings. Your donation helps cover our costs of picking up donated furniture, storing it and making it available to our clients.
Please consider a financial donation this holiday season to Furniture Sharehouse. Your donation of any amount is meaningful. Together we will raise a family up with dignity and joy.